We have been growing CONSISTENTLY year on year and now we are looking to add more people who are self-motivated, productive, proactive and think out of the box.
Are you the one who's looking to inspire and impact lives through your work?
If your answer is YES, continue reading.
Sandhya Bajaj Academy is now accepting applications for the following position.
Client Success Manager
Here's the type of person we're looking for.
- You take the time to listen to the client their verbal and nonverbal needs and can Customise a solution in the best interest of the client.
- You're heart-centered and fully understand how to ‘coach’ someone into the right-fit program.
- You have worked with people before and you are comfortable dealing with clients and being sensitive to their needs.
- You have a PROVEN HISTORY of selling on a call or zoom and most important you're authentic and get results.
- Day to Day Operations
Step 1: Record a crisp video (maximum 3 minutes, not longer) and tell us your experience in customer support, operations and sales. We would like to know why you would like to join our team and how you can be an asset to our academy.
Step 2: Complete this short form to apply I look forward to receiving your application as I would like to know you before you get shortlisted by our team.
If you are someone with a VISION and looking in for doing some DEEP WORK along with working on yourself then this is the place to be in. 😊
Where customer satisfaction and happiness is top on the agenda and you are flexible enough to learn, unlearn and absorb new things.
This is the place where everyone is treated as if it is their own business.
This is the place where the results and the outcome matters and not how much time you spend working.
We've several new projects in the pipeline and you will be learning and implementing along the way.
If and only if you're looking to grow yourself to the next level on the personal and professional front, we'd love to know more about you.
Make sure you FOLLOW the instructions to apply.
All are REMOTE positions for now.
- People person and an excellent communicator
- Tech savvy and open to learning and trying new things in technology
- Has past experience in customer service and sales
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively and be proactive
- Flexible and adjustable to deadlines as and when the project demands
- You must have a constant and reliable computer and internet access
- Prompt in responding to messages either from founder or clients
- Laptop in good working condition along with a reliable internet speed
- Should be confident in taking 121 sessions or group sessions with children (Training will be provided)
- Good efficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Drive
Tip: Fill in the complete form, incomplete forms will be rejected. Do not take it lightly.
Forms will be shortlisted and someone from our team will schedule an appointment with you.
We wish to work only with the RIGHT people.